...And Then There Were None
And Then There Were None was first tried at the Wimbledon Theatre from 20 September 1943. On November 17 1943 it opened at the St James' Theatre and ran until 24 February 1944 when the theatre was bombed. It was transferred to the Cambridge Theatre and ran there from 29 February 1944 - 6 May 1944. It then went back to a restored St James' from 6 May 1944 - 1 July 1944.
This programme was from a Duke of York Theatre's production from about 1987 because the Director Kenneth Alan Taylor is know to have directed the play in 1986 and 1987.
It states that the first permonace of this particular production was at the Nottingham Playhouse on the 2 September 1987, and the first performance at Duke of York's Theatre on the 29 September 1987.